Saturday, December 22, 2012

i pass the exam !!!! ^o^

oh, senangnya dlm hati, lulus dlm exam, seperti duniyaa ana yang punyiaaaa :D

..................

so.. the result is OUTTTTT ~~~!

ALHAMDULILLAH, YA ALLAH, AKU BERSYUKUR PADAMU KERANA MEMBERI AKU KEJAYAAN DENGAN USAHA YANG TIDAK SEBERAPA INI..

so, there we go, i just passed my exam that qualify me to enter the degree program.. what a bless.. im so grateful, but... my war is just goint to begin, its just the starting.. i have to struggle more in future to higher my result.. my targt is to get FIRST CLASS DEGREE.. urghhh.. is it possible?? hell yeahhhh ! i just have to do it.. ! i know i can do it ! (bekobar2 semangat) :3

jadi, apa yg aku perlu buat skg ni adalah prepare myself to the next phase .. ^_______^

good  luck nureen! and to those who just like me, i mean still study, so, keep it up guys ! good luck~!!


footnote :always be grateful on what u got, whatever comes to u is just some test to make sure u will not repeat the same mistake in future ! im so grateful now !! ^__^
see ya soon new sem :3

No comments:

Post a Comment