Friday, July 22, 2011

little about me !

i am Nureen, just call me with that name.. i was born on 1993, so calculate your self to know how old i am. :)
now i am in making education degree in INSTITUT PENDIDIKAN GURU KAMPUS SULTAN MIZAN, BESUT TERENGGANU.
im going to be a teacher soon, English teacher.. HAHA.. its sound funny to me.. but, its not bad.. im so grateful because i got this chance... ^-^
i got boyfriend,or i call him my fiancee.. hehe.. his name is MOHD AFIF BIN ABD RAHIM, or i call him apit.. he is a teacher at SABAH.. got posting there..im so sad... so far away from me.... T.T
but its ok, as long as I LOVE HIM n HE LOVE ME, so nothing can stop us from being a perfect couple(*even we're not perfect) hihi..
i LOVE my grandpa and grandma,(* i call them with 'wan' and 'mummy')
im kinda pampered grandchild.. love them damn much! also my other family of course,..
i got a little sister, her name is NURHANI QADRENA RASHADA, a long name right.. im the one who gave that name, hahaha.. ilove long name..she such a naughty girl and very pampered .. i miss her whenever she is not around me..
thats all about me ..so, do ask if u wanna ask anything.. MAKE YOUR LIFE GREAT ~! ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment